From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the Elementalist staff skill. For the trait skill that formerly had the same name, see Lesser Lava Font.
Make lava erupt from the target area.
— In-game description [?]
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire.
- Persisting Flames - Comboing a blast finisher with a fire field grants fury. Fire fields created by weapon skills last longer. Cast Lava Font when you are downed.
- Pyromancer's Training - Deal increased damage while attuned to fire. Your fire weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Even though the skill has no activation time, it cannot be cast while channeling other skills.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 28, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.