From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the Elementalist staff skill. For the trait skill that formerly had the same name, see Lesser Lava Font.
Make lava erupt from the target area.
— In-game description [?]
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Each skill you use while attuned to fire grants you might.
- Persisting Flames - Executing blast finishers on fire fields grant fury. Fire fields last longer. Create a lava font when you go down.
- Pyromancer's Training - Deal more damage while attuned to fire. Reduces recharge on all fire weapon skills.
- Even though the skill has no activation time, it cannot be cast while channeling other skills.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 28, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.