From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Elementalist staff skill. For the trait skill that formerly had the same name, see Lesser Lava Font.
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Game link
Make lava erupt from the target area.
- Damage: 212 (0.525)?
- Damage: 183 (0.454)?
- Burning (1s): 131 Damage
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 4 seconds
- Interval: 1 second
- Radius: 180
- Combo Field: Fire
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Persisting Flames — Fire fields created by weapon skills last longer. Whenever your fire fields hit a foe, gain increased strike damage for a duration.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- This skill has a very short activation time, despite not displaying one on the tooltip. It cannot be cast while activating other skills.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 28, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.