From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Elementalist staff skill. For the trait skill that formerly had the same name, see Lesser Lava Font.
Make lava erupt from the target area.
— In-game description [?]
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal more damage to burning foes.
- Persisting Flames — Fire fields created by weapon skills last longer. Your damage is increased whenever your fire fields hit a foe.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Even though the skill has no activation time, it cannot be cast while channeling other skills.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 28, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.