From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the elementalist staff skill. For the Conjured Flame skill, see Burning Retreat (Lava Axe skill).
— In-game description [?]
- Blinding Ashes - Blind foes that you burn.
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Each skill you use while attuned to fire grants you might.
- Persisting Flames - Executing blast finishers on fire fields grant fury. Fire fields last longer. Create a lava font when you go down.
- Pyromancer's Training - Deal more damage while attuned to fire. Reduces recharge on all fire weapon skills.
- Burning Precision - Critical hits have a chance to cause burning, and burning lasts longer.
- The rollback's maximum range is roughly 650 units.
- Hitting obstacles like walls won't cancel the skill.
- The skill damages an enemy only once per second.
- There are 6 "lines" that are created by the entire Burning Retreat.
- Fire fields will not generate if the character's position does not change significantly (for example, running against a wall).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: