From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Blinding Ashes - Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Persisting Flames - Fire fields created by weapon skills last longer. Your damage is increased whenever your fire fields hit a foe.
- Pyromancer's Training - Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal more damage to burning foes.
- Burning Precision - Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- The rollback's maximum range is roughly 650 units.
- Hitting obstacles like walls won't cancel the skill.
- The skill damages an enemy only once per second.
- There are 6 "lines" that are created by the entire Burning Retreat.
- Fire fields will not generate if the character's position does not change significantly (for example, running against a wall).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: