From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Jump forward and deliver a fiery blast to the area.
— In-game description [?]
- Blinding Ashes - Blind foes that you burn.
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Each skill you use while attuned to fire grants you might.
- Persisting Flames - Executing blast finishers on fire fields grant fury. Fire fields last longer. Create a lava font when you go down.
- Pyromancer's Training - Deal more damage while attuned to fire. Reduces recharge on all fire weapon skills.
- Burning Precision - Critical hits have a chance to cause burning, and burning lasts longer.
- The leap finisher triggers before the fire field is created.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: