From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Main hand sword
- Game link
Jump forward and deliver a fiery blast to the area.
- Initial Damage: 550 (1.5)?
- Initial Damage: 458 (1.25)?
- Field Damage: 183 (0.5)?
- Field Damage: 147 (0.4)?
- Initial Burning (4s): 524 Damage
- Initial Burning (6s): 786 Damage
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 2 seconds
- Interval: 1 second
- Radius: 180
- Combo Field: Fire
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Range: 450
— In-game description
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Persisting Flames — Fire fields created by weapon skills last longer. Whenever your fire fields hit a foe, gain increased strike damage for a duration.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- The leap finisher triggers before the fire field is created.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: