From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Jump forward and deliver a fiery blast to the area.
— In-game description
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Persisting Flames — Fire fields created by weapon skills last longer. Whenever your fire fields hit a foe, gain increased strike damage for a duration.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- The leap finisher triggers before the fire field is created.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: