From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Jump forward and deliver a fiery blast to the area.
— In-game description [?]
- Blinding Ashes - Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire.
- Persisting Flames - Comboing a blast finisher with a fire field grants fury. Fire fields created by weapon skills last longer. Cast Lava Font when you are downed.
- Pyromancer's Training - Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal more damage to burning foes.
- Burning Precision - Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- The leap finisher triggers before the fire field is created.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: