From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Game link
Slam your hammer into the ground, damaging nearby enemies. If this strikes a burning enemy, gain offensive boons.
- Damage: 807 (2.0)?
- Damage: 686 (1.7)?
- First Hit Might (10s): 180 Condition Damage, 180 Power6
- First Hit Fury (6s): +25% Critical Chance
- First Hit Fury (6s): +20% Critical Chance
- Additional Hit Might (10s): 30 Condition Damage, 30 Power
- Additional Hit Fury (1s): +25% Critical Chance
- Additional Hit Fury (1s): +20% Critical Chance
- Number of Targets: 5
- Range: 240
- Combo Finisher: Blast
— In-game description
- Power Overwhelming — While at or above the might threshold, gain increased power. Power bonuses are doubled while attuned to fire.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Raging Storm — Critically striking a foe grants fury. Gain ferocity while under the effects of fury.
- Bountiful Power — Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|March 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|September 21, 2021||