From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Game link
Shoot a blob of molten rock that explodes after a delay.
- Damage: 147 (0.4)?
- Explosion Damage: 147 (0.4)?
- Burning (1s): 131 Damage
- Number of Targets: 5
- Explosion Radius: 120
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- The orb travels slowly (for a projectile) in the target's direction, hits the target (doing the indicated damage) and stops, then explodes 3 seconds later (doing the indicated damage again) in a small AoE sphere.
- It can miss if the target or your character are moving/turning. In that case the orb will travel to the maximum range, stop, and explode after 3 sec.
- Rate of fire is approximately 1 orb per second.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|May 20, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: