From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Shoot a blob of molten rock that explodes after a delay.
— In-game description [?]
- Pyromancer's Training - Deal increased damage while attuned to fire. Your fire weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire.
- The orb travels slowly (for a projectile) in the target's direction, hits the target (doing the indicated damage) and stops, then explodes 3 seconds later (doing the indicated damage again) in a small AoE sphere.
- It can miss if the target or your character are moving/turning. In that case the orb will travel to the maximum range, stop, and explode after 3 sec.
- Rate of fire is approximately 1 orb per second.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 20, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: