From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire.
- Pyromancer's Training - Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal more damage to burning foes.
- Transcendent Tempest - Time to attain singularity is reduced. Upon successfully completing an overload, gain increased damage.
- Applies Heat Sync to affected allies.
- The copied boons are unaffected by boon duration.
- The copy of Fury does not give a single agglomerated stack but rather transfers all the single isolated stacks (which can make you not increase the total Fury duration of the affected targets if they already have all 9 stacks that are longer or as long as the given stacks).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 02, 2018||
|October 28, 2015||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release: