From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Fling fire in a claw-shaped spread at your foe.
— In-game description [?]
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal more damage to burning foes.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- This skill shoots three radial flames in a small arc. It is possible for one enemy to be hit by all three flames.
- Attack speed is 1 attack per 1.0 seconds
- The projectile(s) from this skill keeps to the ground, meaning that it can be aimed only horizontally; its path vertically is always along the ground. It also means that targets cannot be hit if there is a gap or large elevation in the ground between the target and the caster (e.g. harpy jumping puzzle in Uncategorized Fractal).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|May 14, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- Dragon's Claw was called Flame Wave earlier in development.