From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Burn foes at the target location.
— In-game description
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|August 23, 2022|
|August 28, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|February 23, 2016||
|November 17, 2015||
|October 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.