From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Sear a path to burn your enemies.
— In-game description
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Listed tooltip damage is per hit, on a larger enemy hitbox it can hit three times.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021|
|September 21, 2021|