From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Slide forward and blast the area, leaving behind a line of fire that burns foes.
— In-game description [?]
- Blinding Ashes - Inflict blindness on foes you burn.
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire.
- Persisting Flames - Comboing a blast finisher with a fire field grants fury. Fire fields created by weapon skills last longer. Cast Lava Font when you are downed.
- Pyromancer's Training - Deal increased damage while attuned to fire. Your fire weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Burning Precision - Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- The firewall is created over a range of 400 units, ending with a blast reaching approximately 640 range.
- The firewall inflicts damage and burning each second.
- The blast at the end affects up to 5 foes.
- Fire fields will not generate if the character's position does not change significantly (for example, running against a wall).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|October 18, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: