From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Strike your foe with flame.
- Damage: 83 (0.225)?
- Damage: 68 (0.185)?
- Secondary Strike: 138 (0.375)?
- Secondary Strike: 103 (0.28)?
- Burning (1 ½s): 197 Damage
- Burning (1s): 131 Damage
- Secondary Burning (2 ½s): 328 Damage
- Secondary Burning (1 ½s): 197 Damage
- Secondary Burning (1s): 131 Damage
- Number of Targets: 3
- Radius: 180
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Attack speed is approximately 1.33 attacks per second, or 1 attack per 0.75 seconds.
- The secondary strike spell is left on the ground from the initial strike and creates a visual effect which looks like a column of flames.
- The secondary strike has a radius of 90 and detonates 1 sec after the initial hit.
- The skill description does not specify if the (detonation) spell area is left on the ground or on the enemy.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 19, 2023||
|July 18, 2023||
|November 30, 2022||
|November 29, 2022||
|May 11, 2021||
|July 26, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 25, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: