From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Strike your foe with flame, and create an area that delivers a lesser attack a short time later.
— In-game description [?]
- Burning Precision - Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training - Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal more damage to burning foes.
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire.
- Blinding Ashes - Inflict blindness on foes you burn.
- Attack rate is 1 attack per 1.16 seconds
- The secondary strike spell is left on the ground from the initial strike and creates a visual effect which looks like a column of flames.
- The secondary strike has a radius of 90 and detonates 1 sec after the initial hit.
- The skill description does not mention the secondary strike radius, neither does it specify if the (detonation) spell area is left on the ground or on the enemy.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 25, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: