From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Strike your foe with flame, and create an area that delivers a lesser attack a short time later.
— In-game description [?]
- Burning Precision - Critical hits have a chance to cause burning, and burning lasts longer.
- Pyromancer's Training - Deal more damage while attuned to fire. Reduces recharge on all fire weapon skills.
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Each skill you use while attuned to fire grants you might.
- Blinding Ashes - Blind foes that you burn.
- Attack rate is 1 attack per 1.16 seconds
- The secondary strike spell is left on the ground from the initial strike and creates a visual effect which looks like a column of flames.
- The secondary strike has a radius of 90 and detonates 1 sec after the initial hit.
- The skill description does not mention the secondary strike radius, neither does it specify if the (detonation) spell area is left on the ground or on the enemy.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 25, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: