From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Rending Shatter — Shatter skills inflict vulnerability on hit.
- Shattered Concentration — Shatter skills also remove a boon on hit.
- Mental Anguish — Shatter skills deal more damage. This bonus damage is doubled against foes that are not activating skills.
- Bountiful Disillusionment — Gain stability when you use a Shatter skill. Gain an additional boon based on which Shatter is used.
- Shatter Storm — Shatter skill 1 becomes an ammo skill.
- Maim the Disillusioned — Shatter skills inflict torment on hit.
- Master of Misdirection — Shatter skills gain recharge reduction.
- Master of Fragmentation — Your Shatter skills are improved.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Flow of Time — Gain alacrity for each clone you shatter.
- Illusionary Reversion — Shatter skills generate a clone if you have enough clones present.
- Seize the Moment — Gain quickness for each clone you shatter. Nearby allies also gain quickness.
- Riddle of Sand — When entering combat, your first Ambush attack applies confusion. This ability refreshes when you use a Shatter skill.
- Nomad's Endurance — Shatter skills give vigor, and vigor grants condition damage.
- The damage is based upon the equipped mainhand weapon's strength.
- If no weapons are equipped, the following weapon strength is used: 656 – 725
- Damage listed is the total damage; with more clones the damage per clone goes down.
- The damage dealt by the Mesmer itself is not listed, but is equal to the damage a clone would deal.
- All clones will use the same weapon strength, i.e. do the same damage.
- Each clone has their own chance to do critical damage.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:|
|February 07, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|May 16, 2017||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|January 03, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.