From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Shatter#Related traits
- The damage is based upon the equipped mainhand weapon's strength.
- If no weapons are equipped, the following weapon strength is used: 656 – 725
- Damage listed is the total damage; with more clones the damage per clone goes down.
- The damage dealt by the Mesmer itself is not listed, but is equal to the damage a clone would deal.
- All clones will use the same weapon strength, i.e. do the same damage.
- Each clone has their own chance to do critical damage.
- There is an unlisted 15% damage bonus when shattering with 2 and 3 illusions, so the actual coefficients per clone are roughly the following:
|0 illusions||1 illusions||2 illusions||3 illusions|
(without the Mesmer)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 07, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|May 16, 2017||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|January 03, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.