— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| December 11, 2018
- The damage of this skill has been increased by 20% so that it now matches its tooltip. This trait can no longer critically hit foes.
| December 12, 2017
- Skills, traits, and sigils that have bonus effects when interrupting foes will now activate when used against foes with defiance bars as though they had been interrupted, with a 3-second cooldown.
| June 24, 2015
- Reduced the damage on interrupt by 17%.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Now deals damage and applies 5 seconds of weakness after interrupting a foe.
- Increased interrupted skill recharge to 15 seconds.
| April 18, 2014
- Fixed an issue that caused this trait to set skills with zero recharge on 10 second recharge; namely auto-attacks from creatures and players, as well as thief initiative abilities.
- This trait will no longer trigger through stun immunity effects such as Stability and Defiance.
| April 15, 2014
- Power Block has been added to the game.