— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced quickness duration from 3 seconds to 2 seconds.
|December 12, 2017
- Skills, traits, and sigils that have bonus effects when interrupting foes will now activate when used against foes with defiance bars as though they had been interrupted.
|January 26, 2016
- The cooldown of this trait has been reduced from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Domination Master tier.
- Reduced internal cooldown to 5 seconds.
|June 25, 2013
- This trait now grants 3 seconds of quickness when interrupting a foe.
- This effect can only occur once every 15 seconds.
|August 28, 2012
- Furious Interruption has been added to the game.