When you interrupt a foe, you immobilize them and gain might, then gain a random boon and inflict your target with a random condition.
This trait can only activate on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Always—Immobilize (2s): Unable to move.
- Blind (3s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- Chilled (2s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Crippled (3s): -50% Movement Speed
- Always Receive-Might (10s): +150 Power, +150 Condition Damage5
- Fury (5s): 20% Critical Chance
- Protection (3s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Regen (5s): 650 Heal
- Swiftness (5s): 33% Movement Speed
- Vigor (5s): +50% Endurance Regeneration
- Interval: 3s
— In-game description
- Before the December 12th, 2017 update, it did not work at all on bosses or any foe with a Defiance Bar.[verification requested]
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|December 12, 2017||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: