When you interrupt a foe, recharge one of your equipped-weapon skills at random.
Only affects weapon skills that are recharging.
- Recharge Time Reduced: 5 seconds
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| December 03, 2019
- Added additional visual effects to this trait to show when it activates.
| October 01, 2019
- This trait has been reworked. When interrupting a foe, it now recharges one of your currently recharging equipped weapon skills by 5 seconds. This trait has a 1-second internal cooldown.
| August 13, 2019
- This trait has been disabled in PvP only.
| December 12, 2017
- Skills, traits, and sigils that have bonus effects when interrupting foes will now activate when used against foes with defiance bars as though they had been interrupted, with a 3-second cooldown.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- After interrupting a foe, gain 5 stacks of might for 10 seconds and apply a second random boon to yourself.
| June 25, 2013
- This trait has been moved to the Grandmaster tier.
- This ability now immobilizes the player's target and randomly applies blind, cripple, or chill.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Chaotic Interruption has been added to the game.