Cry of Frustration
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Shatter#Related traits
- Blinding Dissipation - Blind foes that are struck by Cry of Frustration.
- Cry of Pain - Shatter skill 2 inflicts more stacks of confusion for an increased duration
- The damage is based upon the equipped mainhand weapon's strength.
- Each shatter, be it from clones or from the mesmer, causes 1 stack of confusion, or 2 stacks when using the Cry of Pain trait.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 06, 2018
- Shatter skills now only shatter clones. Descriptions have been updated to reflect their new functionality.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Fixed the vigor skill fact that appears when Bountiful Disillusionment is present so that the correct 8-second vigor duration is indicated.
|May 16, 2017
|September 29, 2015
- Updated the description of these skills to include the effects added when Illusionary Persona functionality was made baseline.
|June 23, 2015
- Using any shatter skill now creates the shatter effect on you as well by default.
- Reduced the recharge from 30 seconds to 25 seconds.
|January 03, 2013
- Shatter skills now share a global 0.25 second recharge, to prevent multiple shatter effects triggering on the same illusion.
|October 22, 2012
- This skill's tooltip now accurately shows that confusion it applies lasts for 3 seconds.
|August 28, 2012
- Cry of Frustration has been added to the game.