Cry of Frustration
Destroy all your clones, confusing nearby foes. The shatter effect also occurs at your location.
- Damage: 101 (0.38)?
- Confusion (3s): 30 Damage, 50 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 96 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Shatter#Related traits
- Cry of Pain - Cry of Frustration inflicts more stacks of confusion for an increased duration.
- The damage is based upon the equipped mainhand weapon's strength.
- Caster and each illusion shattered cause one stack of confusion or three stacks with Cry of Pain traited.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| February 06, 2018
- Shatter skills now only shatter clones. Descriptions have been updated to reflect their new functionality.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Fixed the vigor skill fact that appears when Bountiful Disillusionment is present so that the correct 8-second vigor duration is indicated.
| May 16, 2017
| September 29, 2015
- Updated the description of these skills to include the effects added when Illusionary Persona functionality was made baseline.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Using any shatter skill now creates the shatter effect on you as well by default.
- Reduced the recharge from 30 seconds to 25 seconds.
| January 03, 2013
- Shatter skills now share a global 0.25 second recharge, to prevent multiple shatter effects triggering on the same illusion.
| October 22, 2012
- This skill's tooltip now accurately shows that confusion it applies lasts for 3 seconds.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Cry of Frustration has been added to the game.