Cry of Frustration
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Cry of Frustration
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Profession mechanic
- Game link
Shatter. Destroy all your clones, confusing nearby foes. The shatter effect also occurs at your location.
- Damage: 101 (0.38)?
- Confusion (3s): 30 Damage, 50 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 96 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Signet of Illusions — Signet Passive: Creates a clone every few seconds. Signet Active: Recharges shatter skills.
- Rending Shatter — Shatter skills inflict vulnerability on hit.
- Shattered Concentration — Shatter skills also remove a boon on hit.
- Mental Anguish — Shatter skills deal more damage. This bonus damage is doubled against foes that are not activating skills.
- Blinding Dissipation — Shatter skill 2 inflicts blindness.
- Bountiful Disillusionment — Gain stability when you use a Shatter skill. Gain an additional boon based on which Shatter is used.
- Restorative Illusions — Heal yourself and lose conditions when you use a Shatter skill.
- Cry of Pain — Shatter skill 2 inflicts more stacks of confusion for an increased duration.
- Maim the Disillusioned — Shatter skills inflict torment on hit.
- Master of Misdirection — Shatter skills gain recharge reduction.
- Master of Fragmentation — Your Shatter skills are improved.
- Riddle of Sand — When entering combat, your first Ambush attack applies confusion. This ability refreshes when you use a Shatter skill.
- Nomad's Endurance — Shatter skills give vigor, and vigor grants condition damage.
- The damage is based upon the equipped mainhand weapon's strength.
- Each shatter, be it from clones or from the mesmer, causes 1 stack of confusion, or 2 stacks when using the Cry of Pain trait.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 06, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|May 16, 2017||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|January 03, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- Rewinder — Chronomancer's Shatter skill in this slot
- Bladesong Sorrow — Virtuoso's Bladesong skill in this slot