From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Update - July 28, 2016
- Fixed a client crash.
- Fixed a UI issue with the new Ancient Magics Mastery line.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ghostly Justiciar Hablion from using two of his skills, one of which is tied to the Reversal of Fortune achievement.
- Glyph of Elemental Power: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to have separate recharges between attunements. The earth portion of this skill will now be appropriately reduced when traited with Inscription. This skill will no longer set Glyph of Renewal on full recharge.
- Elemental Bastion: Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from healing allies when traited with Powerful Aura.
- Zealot's Embrace: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to have an 18-second cooldown instead of the intended 15-second cooldown.
- Mantra of Pain—Power Spike: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to deal approximately 25% of the intended damage.
- Embrace the Darkness: Fixed a bug that allowed this skill to be instantly activated.
- Fixed a bug in which the Seaside Victory achievement was not obtainable if players won matches by capturing the bell.
- Significantly increased the number of times characters can mine bloodstone nodes each day, but changed the cap to be account-wide.
- Added stat combinations that were missing as options on the Blood Ruby equipment from Bloodstone Fen.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 64,837