From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Frost Aura — Dagger, when attuned to water
- Shocking Aura — Dagger, when attuned to air
- Fire Shield — Focus, when attuned to fire
- Magnetic Aura — Staff, when attuned to earth
- Sand Squall — Warhorn, when attuned to earth
- Immutable Stone — Hammer, when attuned to earth
Bundle skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Conjurer — Gain fire aura when an ally picks up a conjured weapon. Conjure weapon abilities have reduced recharge.
- Arcane Resurrection — Cast Geyser when you begin reviving a downed ally. Geyser now partially revives downed allies. When you begin reviving an ally, you gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Unstable Conduit — Overloads grant an aura based on your attunement.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- Elemental Epitome — Gain an aura based on your current attunement when you combo. Gain Elemental Empowerment when you grant yourself an aura. Auras can be gained this way once per attunement per interval.
- Also works with auras gained from combo finishers and Superior Rune of the Earth.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|May 16, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: