Blood and Madness (2013 achievements)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the achievement category. For the release, see Blood and Madness.
Blood and Madness is a holiday achievement category for the Blood and Madness release that celebrates Halloween in Tyria.
|Total achievements: 13||107|
|A Sweet Friend||25|
|Complete 13 Halloween achievements.
||13 Halloween Achievements Completed||25|
|A Royal Tradition||3|
|Complete a round of Mad King Says.||1 Completed||3|
|A Stomping Good Time||3|
|Use 20 Scarecrow or Mad King stomps against players in PvP or WvW.||1 Stomped||1|
|Put the Bloody Prince back in the reliquary in under a minute.
||1 Bloody Prince Quickly Defeated||5|
|Defeat the Labyrinthine Horror in Mad King's Maze.||1 Defeated||2|
|Defeat the Grand High Viscount of Candy Corn in Mad King's Maze.||1 Defeated||2|
|You stood by Tassi's side as she tried to contain the reliquary.||1 Tassi Assisted||1|
|2 Tassi Assisted||1|
|Death to the Undying||2|
|Defeat the Skeletal Lich in the Mad King's Maze.||1 Defeated||2|
|Lunatic Inquisition Regular||50|
|Participate in 8 rounds.This achievement is capped at 50.
||8 Games Played||5|
|Shut the Doors||5|
|Complete door events.||1 Door Events Completed||1|
|25 Door Events Completed||1|
|50 Door Events Completed||3|
|Something Good to Eat||2|
|Open Trick or Treat bags.||1 Bags Opened||1|
|50 Bags Opened||1|
|Give the Bloody Prince a disgusting welcome during the final battle.
||1 Projectiles Projected||1|
|You, Back in the Box||5|
|Help Tassi reseal the reliquary. Side effects may include stickiness.
||1 Bloody Prince Defeated||5|
- The following bug existed:
- The Achievement Lunatic Inquisition Regular required you to "Participate in 8 rounds" of Lunatic Inquisition. However, the Achievement counter did not always increment after a game. In order to progress, players had to become a ghost and kill villagers. Each kill will counted towards progression once the game finished.
- Halloween-related dailies count toward the 13 achievements required to complete the Blood and Madness (A Sweet Friend) meta achievement.
- Players must acquire the Mini Candy-Corn Elemental, or party with someone who has, to progress through the story line past The Reliquary.
- There is a monster skill named Upset Stomach, unrelated to the achievement of the same name listed above.