The Ley-Line Run
The Ley-Line Run
Zap your way through the checkpoints and across the finish line!
— Adventure objective
- Checkpoints Crossed: x/5
- Bronze Goal: 2:00
- Silver Goal: 1:30
- Gold Goal: 0.45
- Time Limit: 2:00
During the adventure, the player is transformed into a Spark and has their skill bar replaced with 3 new skills. Each skill may be used once before disappearing from the skill bar, but will reappear upon reaching checkpoints and interacting with golden markings on the ground.
- Power Surge causes the player to dash forward in a straight line. Dashing into glowing orbs along the path of the adventure, such as the one on the starting platform, will redirect the player to predetermined points.
- Go with the Flow breaks stun if the player is hit, though for completing the adventure this is usually not required as much as the other two skills.
- Energy Leap fires a projectile which teleports the player on impact, which allows for covering large gaps. The player will be teleported to the location the projectile hits, which may not be the targeted location if an obstruction is in the way. Unlike normal teleportation skills, like Blink, this does not need a valid path to reach the destination.
Players must use these skills as well as several golden markings on the ground that boost skills and helps players to navigate and reach parts of the course easily.
The adventure will end if the timer is up, the player is killed, or by reaching the end.
- Bouncing Mushrooms (Itzel Lore Level 1) — A bouncing mushroom is required to access the start of the adventure if approaching from Ogre Lane.
|1||Power Surge||¾||5||Dash forward!|
|2||Go with the Flow||5||Merge with the ley lines, and become invulnerable for a brief time.|
|0||Quit||End the transformation and forfeit the adventure.|
|Gold||< 0:45||80,010||The Ley-Line Run: Gold|
|Silver||< 1:30||40,005||The Ley-Line Run: Silver|
|Bronze||< 2:00||26,670||Bag of Gear|
|Gold||< 0:45||24,003||The Ley-Line Run: Gold|
|Silver||< 1:30||16,002||The Ley-Line Run: Silver|
|Bronze||< 2:00||13,335||The Ley-Line Run: Bronze|
- Tangled Depths: The Ley-Line Run: Gold — Zap your way though the checkpoints and across the finish line! (1)
- Tangled Depths: The Ley-Line Run: Silver — Zap your way though the checkpoints and across the finish line! (1)
- Daily: Daily Adventure: The Ley-Line Run — Open the bronze daily reward chest from this adventure! (0)
- HOPE III: Prototype: Ley-Line Crystal Charge — Use the Empty Branded Crystal to gain a crystal charge after earning rank silver or better in the Ley-Line Run adventure in Tangled Depths.
- Astralaria IV: The Cosmos: Ley-Line Hub Energy — Energy gathered from earning a rank of silver or better in the Ley-Line Run adventure in Tangled Depths.
- Nevermore IV: The Raven Spirit: Embody Ley-Line Energy — Show your power by embodying energy and achieving a rank of silver or better in The Ley-Line Run adventure of Tangled Depths.
- Horologicus: The Ley-Line Run: Bronze — Earn bronze or better in this adventure.
- Hivemaster: The Ley-Line Run: Silver — Earn silver or better in this adventure.
- Despite its name, this adventure does not requires the player to have Ley Line Gliding mastery.