From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
Teku Nuhoch is an area of Tangled Depths and is the capital of the Nuhoch hylek. The area around the waypoint provides Nuhoch Wallows to the Northern Confluence Tunnel, the Nuhoch Lane and the Undergrowth Connector.
Locations and objectives
- Teku Nuhoch Waypoint — - This Waypoint is underground. Go to where the Waypoint shows on the mini-map, then go through a hole in the tree trunk directly to the south and follow a tunnel down to the lower level.
- Beetle Feast
- Clear the chak surrounding Teku Nuhoch (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat Potoni the Massive to prove your worth (80)
- Escort Alchemist Patli to the Nuhoch Trail (80)
- Escort the lore seeker to the underground lake (80) [Group Event]
- Kill nearby mushrooms to provide the Nuhoch's beetles with food (80)
- Kill the gigantic chak lobber (80) [Group Event]
- Lure the beetles near mushrooms to calm them by releasing spores from nodules (80)
- Slay the Great Skelk Regurgitant (80) [Group Event]
- Take the young beetles on their first chak patrol (80) [Group Event]
- Transform into a Nuhoch, and herd young beetles into the pen (80)
- Advisor Oztotl
- Alchemist Patli
- Beetle Herder Icnoyotl
- Champion Guard Commander Amo
- Champion Potoni the Massive
- Kaana Pahua
- Lore Seeker Zolin
- Nuhoch Villager
- Potoni the Massive's Biggest Fan
- Veteran Teku Nuhoch Guard
- Veteran Converted Itzel
- Veteran Converted Nuhoch
- Veteran Zintl Cavalier
- Veteran Zintl Zealot
- Zintl Cavalier
- Zintl Devotee
- Zintl Fanatic
- Zintl Marauder
- Zintl Zealot
- Arrowhead Hatchling
- Pocket Raptor
- Rolling Devil
- Veteran Arrowhead
- Veteran Bonebreaker
- Veteran Bristleback
- Veteran Smokescale
- Nuhoch Villager (1): Have you heard? The outsiders say this Elder Dragon threatens the entire world!
- Nuhoch Villager (2): The world will have to defend itself. I just want to protect our village.
- Nuhoch Villager (1): Chapatl has been missing for a long time now.
- Nuhoch Villager (2): He was going hunting last time I saw him...
- Nuhoch Villager (1): He never returned.
- Nuhoch Villager (2): The jungle provides, but the jungle also takes back.
- Potoni the Massive's Biggest Fan: I'm glad that Potoni the Massive fights for us. He's very strong.
- Nuhoch Villager (3): Strong smelling you mean.
- Potoni the Massive's Biggest Fan: That's the powerful smell of success! And also his magic ointments.
- Nuhoch Villager (3): All I know is he makes my eyes water.
- Nuhoch Villager (5): Our enemies grow more powerful each day.
- Nuhoch Villager (4): We've slain so many, but twice as many appear to take their place.
- Nuhoch Villager (5): If we don't find a better way to fight them, they'll push us from our homes.
- Nuhoch Villager (4): With luck, the jungle will provide us with a solution.
- Nuhoch Villager (5): The jungle had better provide it soon.
- Nuhoch Villager (4): Our new beetles give me some hope, at least.
- Nuhoch Villager (5): The new batch seems promising, though they are still young.
- Nuhoch Villager (4): True, true. Still, maybe a good sign.
- Nuhoch Villager (5): Our new beetles turned out even better than I'd hoped.
- Nuhoch Villager (4): They have grown into strong fighters. That's a good sign.
- Nuhoch Villager (6): I'd like to visit the outsider's land someday.
- Nuhoch Villager (7): Why? They probably have their own dragon, attacking them there.
- Nuhoch Villager (6): Have you seen those Zintl?
- Nuhoch Villager (7): You mean the beetle-riders? Sure.
- Nuhoch Villager (6): Intolerant, preachy little creatures.
- Nuhoch Villager (7): They think everyone should worship their sun god.
- Nuhoch Villager (6): Nice beetles though...
- Nuhoch Villager (7): Oh, yes. Nice beetles.
- Nuhoch Villager (8): It makes me happy to think of all those young larvae growing up to be our protectors.
- Nuhoch Villager (9): If you're happy, why don't you have a happy face?
- Nuhoch Villager (8): This is my happy face.
- Speed Boost Mushroom
- Chest - In the Subterranean Lake after a long, unofficial, jumping puzzle involving gliding, and walking on roots and lianas.
- Resource nodes