Eat yellow mushrooms to score points and blue mushrooms to gain abilities that help you in your hunt. Beware of the poisonous mushrooms with green spores, and use your burrow ability to bypass closed gates!
— Adventure objective
Beetle Feast is an adventure in Teku Nuhoch in which the player is transformed into a beetle and must use unique abilities to find yellow mushrooms to score points while avoiding mushroom foes. You cannot do the adventure while a map meta event is going on.
Go to the Teku Nuhoch Waypoint — , then circle upwards to the Nuhoch Village which sits atop the giant tree. Take the first bouncing mushroom you see up, take a sharp right and stand next to Tonalli. Glide down to the ledge in front of you, and go straight.
As a beetle, move over yellow mushrooms with yellow bubble emitting from their tops to score points. The beetle begins with one skill, with up to four more available by touching blue mushrooms. Using any of the supplemental skills will consume the skill, making it unavailable for use until another blue mushroom is touched. Green mushrooms produce a damaging AoE when approached. They have a green, toxic cloud floating above them. There are two gates which require the player to use the Burrow ability nearby to progress.
The adventure will end if either the timer is up, the player is defeated or if all 30 mushrooms are collected.
- Bouncing Mushrooms (Itzel Lore Level 1) — Needed to reach the start of the adventure.
- Blazing Speed Mushrooms (Itzel Lore Level 3) — Speed Boost Mushrooms are located on the course for a speed boost.
- Glider Basics (Gliding Level 1) — Makes it easier to reach branches towards the ends of the adventure.
|1||Charge||Charge in a straight line, damaging and knocking back foes in your path.|
|2||Burrow||Burrow in the ground for 10 seconds, pulsing healing and regeneration and allowing you to bypass gates. Blind nearby foes when surfacing.|
|3||Survival Instinct||Removes 2 conditions and grants 10 seconds of stealth and swiftness.|
|4||Dodge||Shadowstep to target location.|
|4||Dip||Shadowstep to target location. This skill is removed if you use another skill or move.|
|4||Duck||Shadowstep to target location. This skill is removed if you use another skill or move.|
|4||Dive||Shadowstep to target location. This skill is removed if you use another skill or move.|
|5||Distress Pheromones||Release Distress Pheromones, recruiting giant beetle reinforcements for 60 seconds.|
|0||Quit||End the transformation and forfeit the adventure.|
|Gold||30||80,010||Beetle Feast: Gold|
|Silver||20||40,005||Beetle Feast: Silver|
|Bronze||10||26,670||Bag of Gear|
|Gold||30||24,003||Beetle Feast: Gold|
|Silver||20||16,002||Beetle Feast: Silver|
|Bronze||10||13,335||Beetle Feast: Bronze|
- Beetle Feast Bronze is required for the Yggdrasil Druid specialization collection.
- Beetle Feast Silver is required for the Hivemaster collection.
- Tangled Depths: Beetle Feast: Gold — Eat yellow mushrooms to score points and blue mushrooms to gain abilities that help you in your hunt. Beware of the poisonous mushrooms with green spores, and use your burrow ability to bypass closed gates! (1)
- Tangled Depths: Beetle Feast: Silver — Eat yellow mushrooms to score points and blue mushrooms to gain abilities that help you in your hunt. Beware of the poisonous mushrooms with green spores, and use your burrow ability to bypass closed gates! (1)
- Daily: Daily Adventure: Beetle Feast — Open the bronze daily reward chest from this adventure! (0)
- Yggdrasil: Beetle Feast: Bronze
- The skill names Dodge, Dip, Duck and Dive are the techniques taught by the character Patches O'Houlihan in the film DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story.