From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Tangled Depths area. For the WvW Mercenary camp with ogres, see Orgath Uplands.
Location within Tangled Depths
- Tangled Depths
(Heart of Maguuma)
- Connects to
- Ley-Line Confluence (E)
Nuhoch Lane (NE)
The Great Tree (NW)
Ogre Lane (S)
Deeproot Sink (W)
Click to enlarge.
The Ogre Camp is an area in Tangled Depths. It is a small kraal established by the remnants of Lagula's tribe after their airship crashed.
From the Order of Whispers Camp Waypoint — , head east to the waterfall, glide down onto the level beneath, and head south through the bottom of the Great Tree.
Locations and objectives
- Ogre Camp Waypoint —
- Nuhoch Wallow
- Ogre Lane Ogre Camp ↔
- Points of Interest
- Ogre Crash Site —
- Defeat the enraged chak (80)
- Destroy wyvern nests near the ogre camp to keep their population down (80)
- Escort Agent Arwyna to the ogre camp (80)
- Escort Nokta into the Great Tree as he looks for potential pets (80) [Group Event]
- Help the hungry batling find grubs to eat (80)
- Join Nokta as he tracks the chak using magic trails (80)
- Protect the ogres as they carry chak eggs to the Mordrem nest (80)
- The chak are massing outside of the ogre camp. Drive them out (80)
- Mordrem (During the meta event Outpost: Ogre Camp only)
- Ogre Hunter (1): How do we tame these beasts?
- Ogre Hunter (2): I don't know.
- Ogre Hunter: Our supplies here yet?
- Yanyna the Tamer: Not yet.
- Crystallized Supply Cache
- Speed Boost Mushroom
- Splendid Chest
- One of the chests can be found on the raised platform along the west edge of the map; it can only be reached by gliding down from the ledge along the south edge of the map.
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Ancient Sapling
- Palm Sapling
- Jungle Plants
- Sawgill Mushrooms
- Deep below Ogre Camp is Zinn's secret lab, accessed through a jumping puzzle that starts on the underwater channels. See Disco Dancing Delver.