Interactive map (Underground)
Jump, launch, and glide your way through the checkpoints and across the finish line!
— Adventure objective
Drop down into the underpart of Tarir, northeast of the Forgotten City Waypoint — . Take the eastern tunnel to the Exalted Portal which connects to the Inner Chamber — (requires Exalted Acceptance). The adventure begins on the bottom floor of the sanctum, southwest of the point of interest.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Sanctum Scramble.|
Skills 1, 2 and 3 are replaced with skills similar to those in Sanctum Sprint. The player must pass through checkpoints while climbing up an obstacle course using the skills given. Skill 1, Dragon's Wing, allows the player to leap high in the air. Skill 2, Dragon Surge, allows the player to quickly dash forwards a large distance. Dragon Surge can also be used while gliding. Skill 3, Dragon's Pounce, allows the player to leap in a high arc to a targeted area. The player can glide while leaping, which interrupts the leap. The player can use Dragon's Pounce while falling, but not while gliding.
The adventure will end either if the timer runs out, if the player is killed, or upon reaching the end.
- Dragon Surge can be used while gliding. This causes you to glide faster than normal and can allow you to skip major sections.
- Dragon Surge's cooldown will be reduced significantly if cancelled early. This lets you use it more often. Cancel it by pressing the same skill key again.
- Dragon's Pounce can target the bottoms or sides of platforms, as well as the walls of the chamber. When falling from a high place, a poorly-aimed pounce can still give you the height you need to glide back to a platform.
- Dragon's Pounce has much greater vertical height (when aimed above you) than Dragon's Wing.
- Using Dragon's Wing, deploying your glider, then using Dragon Surge is an excellent way to cross long horizontal gaps.
- The path of the adventure is the same as the Egg Bearer jumping puzzle, and the puzzle can be completed by completing the adventure.
- Glider Basics (Gliding Level 1)
- Exalted Acceptance (Exalted Lore Level 2) - To access the area
- Lean Techniques (Gliding Level 3) — Provides extra speed and maneuverability.
- Advanced Gliding (Gliding Level 5) — Reduces the time spent waiting for glider endurance to regenerate.
- Blazing Speed Mushrooms (Itzel Lore Level 3) - Appear along the path
|1||Dragon's Wing||10||Use the power of wind to lift yourself high in the air.|
|2||Dragon Surge||10||Use the power of light to surge forward. Damages nearby foes.|
|2||Dragon Cancel||1||Stop moving at the speed of light.|
|3||Dragon's Pounce||10||Use the power of air to pounce across great distances.|
|0||Quit||End the transformation and forfeit the adventure.|
|Gold||< 2:35||80,010||Sanctum Scramble: Gold|
|Silver||< 3:00||40,005||Sanctum Scramble: Silver|
|Bronze||< 3:30||26,670||Bag of Gear|
|Gold||< 2:35||24,003||Sanctum Scramble: Gold|
|Silver||< 3:00||16,002||Sanctum Scramble: Silver|
|Bronze||< 3:30||13,335||Sanctum Scramble: Bronze|
- Auric Basin: Sanctum Scramble: Gold — Jump, launch, and glide your way though the checkpoints and across the finish line! (1)
- Auric Basin: Sanctum Scramble: Silver — Jump, launch, and glide your way though the checkpoints and across the finish line! (1)
- Daily: Daily Adventure: Sanctum Scramble — Open the bronze daily reward chest from this adventure! (0)
- Glint's Bastion: Sanctum Scramble: Bronze — Earn bronze or better in this adventure.
- The time limit to achieve gold was increased by 5 seconds in the April 19th, 2016 update.