Interactive map (Underground)
Jump, launch, and glide your way through the checkpoints and across the finish line!
— Adventure objective
Getting thereDrop down into the underpart of Tarir, the Forgotten City northeast of the Forgotten City Waypoint — . Take the eastern tunnel to the Exalted Portal which connects to the Inner Chamber (requires Exalted Acceptance). The adventure begins on the bottom floor of the Sanctum.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Sanctum Scramble.|
Skills 1, 2 and 3 are replaced to the skills similar to sanctum sprint. The player must pass through checkpoints climbing up the obstacle course using the skills given. Skill 1 allows the player to leap high in the air. Skill 2 allows the player to dash forward, over a large distance and a fast speed. Skill 2 can also be used while gliding. Skill 3 allows the player to target a specific area and leap to said area. The player can glide while in leap, this stops the leap action.
The adventure will end if either the timer is up, if the player is killed or upon reaching the end.
- Dragon Surge can be used while gliding. This causes you to glide faster than normal and can allow you to skip major sections.
- Dragon Surge's cooldown will be reduced significantly if cancelled early. This lets you use it more often.
- The path of the adventure is the same as the Egg Bearer jumping puzzle, and the puzzle can be completed by completing the adventure.
- Glider Basics (Gliding Level 1)
- Exalted Acceptance (Exalted Lore Level 2) - To access the area
- Lean Techniques (Gliding Level 3) — Provides extra speed and maneuverability.
- Advanced Gliding (Gliding Level 5) — Reduces the time spent waiting for glider endurance to regenerate.
- Blazing Speed Mushrooms (Itzel Lore Level 3) - Appear along the path
|1||Dragon's Wing||10||Use the power of wind to lift yourself high in the air.|
|2||Dragon Surge||10||Use the power of light to surge forward. Damages nearby foes.|
|Dragon Cancel||1||Stop moving at the speed of light.|
|3||Dragon's Pounce||10||Use the power of air to pounce across great distances.|
|0||Quit||End the transformation and forfeit the adventure.|
|Gold||< 2:35||80,010||Sanctum Scramble: Gold|
|Silver||< 3:00||40,005||Sanctum Scramble: Silver|
|Bronze||< 3:30||26,670||Bag of Gear|
|Gold||< 2:35||24,003||Sanctum Scramble: Gold|
|Silver||< 3:ß0||16,002||Sanctum Scramble: Silver|
|Bronze||< 3:30||13,335||Sanctum Scramble: Bronze|
- The time limit to reach gold has been increased with 5 seconds with the April 19th, 2016 update.
- Auric Basin: Sanctum Scramble: Gold — Jump, launch, and glide your way though the checkpoints and across the finish line! (1)
- Auric Basin: Sanctum Scramble: Silver — Jump, launch, and glide your way though the checkpoints and across the finish line! (1)