Interactive map (Underground)
Jump, launch, and glide your way through the checkpoints and across the finish line!
— Adventure objective
Drop down into the underpart of Tarir, the Forgotten City northeast of the Forgotten City Waypoint — . Take the eastern tunnel to the Exalted Portal which connects to the Inner Chamber (requires Exalted Acceptance). The adventure begins on the bottom floor of the Sanctum.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Sanctum Scramble.|
Skills 1, 2 and 3 are replaced to the skills similar to sanctum sprint. The player must pass through checkpoints climbing up the obstacle course using the skills given. Skill 1 allows the player to leap high in the air. Skill 2 allows the player to dash forward, over a large distance and a fast speed. Skill 2 can also be used while gliding. Skill 3 allows the player to target a specific area and leap to said area. The player can glide while in leap, this stops the leap action. The player can trigger skill 3 while in free-fall, but not while gliding.
The adventure will end if either the timer is up, if the player is killed or upon reaching the end.
- Dragon Surge can be used while gliding. This causes you to glide faster than normal and can allow you to skip major sections.
- Dragon Surge's cooldown will be reduced significantly if cancelled early. This lets you use it more often. Cancel it by pressing the same skill key again.
- Dragon's Pounce can target the bottoms or sides of platforms, as well as the walls of the chamber. When falling from a high place, a poorly-aimed pounce can still give you the height you need to glide back to a platform.
- Dragon's Pounce has much greater vertical height (when used vertically) than Dragon's Wing.
- Using Dragon's Wing, deploying your glider, then using Dragon Surge is an excellent way to cross long horizontal gaps.
- The path of the adventure is the same as the Egg Bearer jumping puzzle, and the puzzle can be completed by completing the adventure.
- Glider Basics (Gliding Level 1)
- Exalted Acceptance (Exalted Lore Level 2) - To access the area
- Lean Techniques (Gliding Level 3) — Provides extra speed and maneuverability.
- Advanced Gliding (Gliding Level 5) — Reduces the time spent waiting for glider endurance to regenerate.
- Blazing Speed Mushrooms (Itzel Lore Level 3) - Appear along the path
|1||Dragon's Wing||10||Use the power of wind to lift yourself high in the air.|
|2||Dragon Surge||10||Use the power of light to surge forward. Damages nearby foes.|
|2||Dragon Cancel||1||Stop moving at the speed of light.|
|3||Dragon's Pounce||10||Use the power of air to pounce across great distances.|
|0||Quit||End the transformation and forfeit the adventure.|
|Gold||< 2:35||80,010||Sanctum Scramble: Gold|
|Silver||< 3:00||40,005||Sanctum Scramble: Silver|
|Bronze||< 3:30||26,670||Bag of Gear|
|Gold||< 2:35||24,003||Sanctum Scramble: Gold|
|Silver||< 3:00||16,002||Sanctum Scramble: Silver|
|Bronze||< 3:30||13,335||Sanctum Scramble: Bronze|
- Auric Basin: Sanctum Scramble: Gold — Jump, launch, and glide your way though the checkpoints and across the finish line! (1)
- Auric Basin: Sanctum Scramble: Silver — Jump, launch, and glide your way though the checkpoints and across the finish line! (1)
- Daily: Daily Adventure: Sanctum Scramble — Open the bronze daily reward chest from this adventure! (0)
- Glint's Bastion: Sanctum Scramble: Bronze — Earn bronze or better in this adventure.
- The time limit to reach gold has been increased with 5 seconds with the April 19th, 2016 update.