Glide through the glowing rings and reach the finish line as fast as possible!
— Adventure objective
Flying Circus is an adventure that starts at Uprooted Paradise in Verdant Brink. Upon beginning the adventure, checkpoint rings will light up and display the adventure icon until the player passes through them.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Flying Circus.|
From Mellaggan's Valor Waypoint — , head north-west and take the Bouncing Mushroom up to Uprooted Paradise (or climb the vine that goes through the crashed airship). The adventure is located within a hollow tree trunk on the northern edge of the platform.
The NPC at the start says: "This adventure requires daytime and Quaggan Outpost Complete.", but it can be started immediately after daytime without regard for outpost status.
The adventure spans a large part of Verdant Brink around the Ordnance Corps outpost, and requires you to navigate through rings with the glider. Along the path are yellow cubes which, when touched, give a short boost. Swarms of bugs (purple objects) give a one-use long range teleport called Bug Warp as well as apply a temporary effect, Energy Charge, which serves as an indicator to show for how long the ability is available. There are a few Mordrem Guard Sharpshooters along the way to be wary of, but otherwise no real threats. There are three possible routes to the adventure, with the path splitting after the Mordrem Guard Sharpshooters, and merging on the other side of the landmass.
The adventure will end if either the timer is up, the player is killed or upon reaching the end.
Unlike the others, simply flying through the finish line may not be enough. You need to land for it to count.
- Glider Basics (Gliding Level 1)
- Updraft Use (Gliding Level 2)
- Lean Techniques (Gliding Level 3) — Provides extra speed and maneuverability.
- Stealth Gliding (Gliding Level 4) — Mordrem snipers can be avoided by using stealth.
- Advanced Gliding (Gliding Level 5) — Reduces the time spent waiting for glider endurance to regenerate.
|Gold||2:00||80,010||Flying Circus: Gold|
|Silver||2:30||40,005||Flying Circus: Silver|
|Bronze||3:00||26,670||Bag of Gear|
|Gold||2:00||24,003||Flying Circus: Gold|
|Silver||2:30||16,002||Flying Circus: Silver|
|Bronze||3:00||13,335||Flying Circus: Bronze|
- Completing this adventure with a rating of silver or better is required to obtain the Pact Airship Strut during the Astralaria III: The Mechanism collection.
- Verdant Brink: Flying Circus: Gold — Glide through the glowing rings and reach the finish line as fast as possible! (1)
- Verdant Brink: Flying Circus: Silver — Glide through the glowing rings and reach the finish line as fast as possible! (1)
- Astralaria III: The Mechanism: Pact Airship Strut
- Its name is likely a reference to Monty Python's Flying Circus.