The SCAR Lane is one of the four lanes involved in the meta-event of Tangled Depths. At the far end of it are a chak hive and a large sinkhole, granting access to the water tunnels deep beneath the map.
Locations and objectives
- SCAR Lane Vista —
Starting from the SCAR Camp Waypoint — , run to the low open area SSE of the vista, at the eastern edge of the map. Climb the mushroom ladder, then run W until you reach a ledge that has a spook-able bird flock. Glide SW to the area directly across from where the bird flock was, circle clockwise, and climb up more mushroom pads. Once you reach the top area, head NE, jump top one mushroom pad, hop down another, turn N over the tree, then an easy walk to the waterfall and the Vista. Use the nearby Diving Goggles to get down and to get the Dive Master: Chak Hive achievement.
- Mastery Insights
- Tangled Depths Insight: Terraced Hive
- Scrap Rifle Field Test
- Defeat the chak lobber! Use jump mushrooms and gliding to avoid his devastating goop attack! (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the charr at the Megathumper until it builds up enough sonic energy to force the chak gerent to emerge (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the chak gerent before it reaches the cannon (80) [Group Event]
- Join Elizia Skysight as she takes the fight to the chak in their nearby hive (80) [Group Event]
- Stop the chak from reaching the cannon (80) [Group Event]