The Toxin-Cured Hog can be found in a cave west of Westwatch Patch. If Westwatch has not yet been powered up, then vines will block the path towards the cave from the south. It is however possible to drop down into the cave from the north - you can either glide south from the Wanderer's Waypoint, or walk northeast from Westwatch and circle back westwards, before dropping in above the hog.
- The toxic cloud preserved the meat on this hog. It isn't spoiled, but could it be edible?
- Take a piece of toxic bacon.
- Leave it alone.
Taking a piece of toxic bacon replaces your skillbar with the following skills:
|Eat Toxic Bacon||If you can keep this down for a minute, it is sure to strengthen your resolve.|
|Keep It Down||7||Through strength of will alone, keep the bacon down and recover 25% health.|
- Using Keep It Down after the fifth damage pulse, and then setting it to autocast, will sometimes succeed.
- Self heals from skills cast before the bacon is picked up, such as Well of Blood, will affect the user, but other players cannot heal or apply Regeneration to players eating the bacon.
- Other players can apply Alacrity to those taking the challenge to reduce skill cooldown.
- A nearby Bouncing Mushroom will allow you to exit above the hog if you have mastered the first tier of Itzel Lore.