From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
11 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Westwatch Waypoint —
- Nuhoch Wallow
- Bristleback Chasm (near Eastwatch Waypoint) Westwatch Patch ↔
- Points of Interest
- New Skrittington —
- Hero Challenges
- Toxin-Cured Hog
New Skrittington Vista —
- NW of the Vista, near the Nuhoch Wallows tunnel is a tree. Climb the tree until you are high enough to glide to the vista.
- Catch mushrooms and plant them for Tarocheeki's farm (80)
- Defeat Auran the Golden Ooze to free Sage Essher (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the gold guzzler to find the remaining pieces of Sage Volaar (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the mustering Mordrem before the attack on Tarir begins (80)
- Defeat the vine crawler to recover the mirror pieces (80)
- Defend Dawkkurra as she gathers saurian eggs for her feast (80)
- Defend Tarocheeki as he searches his stashes to find the missing mirror piece (80)
- Defend Tarocheeki's mushrooms until they have all popped out of the ground (80)
- Destroy the vines blocking Tarir's west entrance (80)
- Enchanted Armor Challenge: Bid aurillium for use of an enchanted armor (80)
- Help Dawkkurra with her feast (80)
- Help Speelunkk explore the cave (80)
- Leelee: Sometimes I wish we never got on that Pact ship. How stupid.
- Raas: Yes. This place has too many beasts that want to eat us.
- Leelee: Raas, will we ever get out of the jungle?
- Raas: Only if someone makes a safe passage out.
- Leelee: (sigh) OK, until then, let's play a game. "What is Leelee Thinking About?"
- Raas: I love this game! I got it. Leelee is thinking about...a sword?
- Leelee: No...no weapons. Try again.
- Raas: Is Leelee thinking about something shiny?
- Leelee: No...no shiny. Leelee is thinking about something scary but tasty.
- Raas: Is Leelee thinking about...saurian eggs?
- Leelee: Yes! Yes! Raas is so smart. I'm hungry.
- Raas: Now I'm thinking about them too.
- Leelee: You remember the crash?
- Raas: Some things. I remember dodging thorny vines. I remember falling, and I remember waking up after.
- Leelee: The Mordrem were like us. Nice. I think they have nice in them still...somewhere.
- Raas: Nooo. Leelee must not think that. They want to eat us and make us kill for them.
- Raas: Raas would be a tasty treat. (laugh)
- Leelee: (laugh) So would Leelee.
- Raas: Now I'm hungry again.
- Resource nodes