From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Points of Interest
- Fahautl Grounds —
The Falls Vista —
- Starting from the large jutting rock in the middle of The Falls, glide west towards the vista which is located on a thin tree branch, but don't try to land directly on top of it as the branch is easy to miss. Instead try to land on the thicker part of the branch just above and walk down to the branch with the vista.
- Mastery Insights
- Auric Basin Insight: The Falls
- Tlalli: Hello, friend. How are you on this fine day?
- Patli: Good, I have been studying the saurians that surrounded us this afternoon.
- Patli: They're fascinating. I don't know how they exist among the evil forces that have taken over our beloved jungle.
- Tlalli: Do not think too hard. If I've learned anything in this jungle, it's that life will always find a way.
- Tlalli: The falls are breathtaking.
- Patli: They are. It makes me want to swim all day.
- Tonuac: I was almost eaten by a saurian yesterday, to the north of here.
- Zyanya: How did you get away?
- Tonuac: Did what I always do. Backed away slowly so as not to get noticed.
- Zyanya: I'm glad they don't come here often. If they did, I'd have to pay more attention to what's going on around me.
- Resource nodes