Burnisher Quarry (hero challenge)
High in the cliffs of Burnisher Quarry is a collection of energy with which the player can commune with to complete this hero challenge.
There are three possible routes into the Burnisher Quarry area:
- The first is to take the Nuhoch Wallows south of the Wanderer's Waypoint in Tarnished Treetop.
- The second is to glide across the bridge east of Northwatch Descent using the leyline gliding mastery.
- The third is to start from Eastwatch, ascend up the mushroom steps to the Notice to Trespassers hero challenge, climb further up into the nearby trees by the chest, glide over to another root, and then perform a short jump over on to the roof of the cave visited during Prized Possessions, from which point you can glide down into the passageway leading north
Once in Burnisher Quarry, traverse the path in a counter-clockwise fashion to reach the Coztic Itzel overlooking Quazupl Grounds. From the highest point of the rock that juts out towards the updraft, glide over to the cliff with the communing hero challenge - using the updraft is optional and not required if using the highest point.
- Another power node! The magic is begging to be used.
- Commune with this place of power.
- Leave it alone.
- Such a powerful place!
- You've gained all you can from this place of power.
- Some masteries may be required for this hero challenge depending on the route chosen: