From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 1
Click to enlarge.
Chak Hollow is an area of Auric Basin that leads into Tangled Depths, and is the only part of it inhabited by Chak. An ancient Rata Novus data station built with Exalted and asuran magitech is located here.
Locations and objectives
- Chak Hollow Waypoint —
- Nuhoch Wallow
- Bristleback Chasm (south) Chak Hollow ↔
- Points of Interest
- Jawatl Grounds —
- Hero Challenges
- Egg Clutch (80)
- Mastery Insights
- Auric Basin Insight: Jawatl Grounds
- Mordrem Guard Herald
- Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Mordrem Guard Sharpshooter
- Mordrem Guard Stalker
- Mordrem Guard Tormentor
- Mordrem Shadowleaper
- Mordrem Wolf
- Veteran Mordrem Crusher
- Veteran Mordrem Flamerider
- Vigil Marksman: East will take you deeper into Maguuma. A dark place.
- Priory Scholar: Given our circumstances, I find it fortunate we landed here and not there.
- Vigil Marksman: Agreed.
- Vigil Marksman: Is it clear what happened to the Nuhoch who once lived here?
- Priory Scholar: Taken out by Mordremoth's minions, no doubt.
- Priory Scholar: Chak are fascinating. I would love to dissect one.
- Vigil Marksman: And they would love to melt your face off.
- Priory Scholar: Good point. I need my face.
- In the branches overlooking Jawatl Grounds
- Ruka the Wanderer: Oh dear. What happened to your village?
- Nuhoch Nelli: We were attacked by Mordrem. They razed the village...and I am the only survivor.
- Ruka the Wanderer: I'm sorry. I can guide you to Tarir. There you will find allies.
- Nuhoch Nelli: Large hulking beasts...and then creatures on saurians...
- Ruka the Wanderer: You're not well. Stay here and I will go for help.
- Nuhoch Nelli: All dead. All...dead.
- Ruka the Wanderer: I see Mordrem have taken over your village. Are you safe here?
- Nuhoch Nelli: They emerged from the depths of Morwood Wilds. They took everything from me.
- Ruka the Wanderer: You've been watching them? What have they been doing?
- Nuhoch Nelli: Creating an army. No creature is safe from their corruption.
- Ruka the Wanderer: How many have you seen them create?
- Nuhoch Nelli: Too many. Far too many. There is no end to it.
- Ruka the Wanderer: Stay out of sight. I will return when I can.