From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Chak Hollow Waypoint —
- Nuhoch Wallow
- Bristleback Chasm (south) Chak Hollow ↔
- Points of Interest
- Jawatl Grounds —
- Hero Challenges
- Egg Clutch (80)
- Mastery Insights
- Auric Basin Insight: Jawatl Grounds
- Mordrem Guard Herald
- Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Mordrem Guard Sharpshooter
- Mordrem Guard Stalker
- Mordrem Guard Tormentor
- Mordrem Shadowleaper
- Mordrem Wolf
- Veteran Mordrem Crusher
- Veteran Mordrem Flamerider
- Vigil Marksman: East will take you deeper into Maguuma. A dark place.
- Priory Scholar: Given our circumstances, I find it fortunate we landed here and not there.
- Vigil Marksman: Agreed.
- Vigil Marksman: Is it clear what happened to the Nuhoch who once lived here?
- Priory Scholar: Taken out by Mordremoth's minions, no doubt.
- Priory Scholar: Chak are fascinating. I would love to dissect one.
- Vigil Marksman: And they would love to melt your face off.
- Priory Scholar: Good point. I need my face.
- In the branches overlooking Jawatl Grounds
- Ruka the Wanderer: Oh dear. What happened to your village?
- Nuhoch Nelli: We were attacked by Mordrem. They razed the village...and I am the only survivor.
- Ruka the Wanderer: I'm sorry. I can guide you to Tarir. There you will find allies.
- Nuhoch Nelli: Large hulking beasts...and then creatures on saurians...
- Ruka the Wanderer: You're not well. Stay here and I will go for help.
- Nuhoch Nelli: All dead. All...dead.
- Ruka the Wanderer: I see Mordrem have taken over your village. Are you safe here?
- Nuhoch Nelli: They emerged from the depths of Morwood Wilds. They took everything from me.
- Ruka the Wanderer: You've been watching them? What have they been doing?
- Nuhoch Nelli: Creating an army. No creature is safe from their corruption.
- Ruka the Wanderer: How many have you seen them create?
- Nuhoch Nelli: Too many. Far too many. There is no end to it.
- Ruka the Wanderer: Stay out of sight. I will return when I can.
- Resource nodes