Morwood Wilds is an area of Auric Basin. This extremely dangerous place is under the control of the Mordrem, where three Blighting Tree saplings can be found, their branches interwoven above. Like other Blighting Trees, this place has become a minion factory for Mordrem, with them bringing deceased bodies for the saplings to copy. This area can only be accessed after the event Escort Exalted Sage Manssir to Morwood Wilds (80) has been completed.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Thornwatch —
- Defend Exalted Sage Manssir as he activates the Thornwatch pylon (80)
- Destroy the feeder to prevent the blighted sapling from producing Mordrem (80)
- Escort Exalted Sage Manssir to Morwood Wilds (80)
- Prevent Blight Tender Monocot from reaching the blighted saplings (80) [Group Event]
- Prevent Blight Tenders from reaching the blighted saplings (Dicot) (80) [Group Event]
- Prevent Blight Tenders from reaching the blighted saplings (Tricot) (80) [Group Event]
- Champion Blademaster Cellona
- Mordrem Bristleback
- Mordrem Grunt
- Mordrem Guard Blocker
- Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Mordrem Guard Sharpshooter
- Mordrem Guard Sniper
- Mordrem Guard Stalker
- Mordrem Guard Tormentor
- Mordrem Husk
- Mordrem Mender
- Mordrem Stonehead
- Veteran Mordrem Bristleback
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Sniper
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Stalker
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Tormentor
- Veteran Mordrem Overseer
- Veteran Mordrem Stonehead
- Veteran Mordrem Troll
- Resource nodes
- At western entrance
- Whispers Agent (1): So, have you seen the saurians actually go into the blighting tree?
- Whispers Agent (2): No, I've only seen them when they attack Tarir.
- Whispers Agent (1): After observing how they work, I don't think I'd like to see that process.
- Whispers Agent (2): I shudder at the thought of that. We must defeat Mordremoth.
- Whispers Agent (1): We're the Pact. Of course we'll defeat Mordremoth.
- Patrolling the two southern Blighting Tree Saplings
- <Random Mordrem Guard 1>: Mordremoth's patience must be at an end.
- <Random Mordrem Guard 2>: Nothing will survive once Mordremoth reveals its full power.