From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Thornwatch —
- Defend Exalted Sage Manssir as he activates the Thornwatch pylon (80)
- Destroy the feeder to prevent the blighted sapling from producing Mordrem (80)
- Escort Exalted Sage Manssir to Morwood Wilds (80)
- Prevent Blight Tender Monocot from reaching the blighted saplings (80) [Group Event]
- Prevent Blight Tenders from reaching the blighted saplings (Dicot) (80) [Group Event]
- Prevent Blight Tenders from reaching the blighted saplings (Tricot) (80) [Group Event]
- Champion Blademaster Cellona
- Mordrem Bristleback
- Mordrem Grunt
- Mordrem Guard Blocker
- Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Mordrem Guard Sharpshooter
- Mordrem Guard Sniper
- Mordrem Guard Stalker
- Mordrem Guard Tormentor
- Mordrem Husk
- Mordrem Mender
- Mordrem Stonehead
- Veteran Mordrem Bristleback
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Sniper
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Stalker
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Tormentor
- Veteran Mordrem Overseer
- Veteran Mordrem Stonehead
- Veteran Mordrem Troll
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore
- Jungle Plants
- Sawgill Mushrooms
- Ancient Sapling
- Palm Sapling
- At western entrance
- Whispers Agent (1): So, have you seen the saurians actually go into the blighting tree?
- Whispers Agent (2): No, I've only seen them when they attack Tarir.
- Whispers Agent (1): After observing how they work, I don't think I'd like to see that process.
- Whispers Agent (2): I shudder at the thought of that. We must defeat Mordremoth.
- Whispers Agent (1): We're the Pact. Of course we'll defeat Mordremoth.
- Patrolling the two southern Blighting Tree Saplings
- <Random Mordrem Guard 1>: Mordremoth's patience must be at an end.
- <Random Mordrem Guard 2>: Nothing will survive once Mordremoth reveals its full power.