From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Combo effects by finisher
|Blast||Area Cleanse Condition|
Weapon skills that create light fields
- Symbol of Faith — Mace
- Symbol of Punishment — Scepter
- Symbol of Blades — Sword
- Shield of Absorption — Shield
- Symbol of Resolution — Greatsword
- Ring of Warding — Hammer
- Symbol of Protection — Hammer
- Line of Warding — Staff
- Symbol of Swiftness — Staff
- Symbol of Spears — Spear
- Refraction — Trident
- Symbol of Energy — Longbow
- Symbol of Vengeance — Axe
- Rift of Pain — Trident
- Temporal Curtain — Focus
Bundle skills that create light fields
- Chapter 4: Stalwart Stand — Tome of Courage
- Flash Shell — Elite Mortar Kit
- Super Elixir — Elixir Gun
Transform skills that create light fields
Healing skills that create light fields
Utility skills that create light fields
- Sanctuary — Consecration
- Wall of Reflection — Consecration
- Bow of Truth — Spirit Weapon
- Protective Solace — Legendary Centaur Stance
- Banner of Defense — Banner
- Banner of Discipline — Banner
- Banner of Strength — Banner
- Banner of Tactics — Banner
- Purge Gyro — Well
- Hard Light Arena — Exceed
- Veil — Glamour
Elite skills that create light fields
Profession mechanic skills that create light fields
Downed skills that create light fields
Common skills that create light fields
Trait skills that create light fields
- Lesser Shield of Absorption (Protective Reviver) — Create a dome around you that pushes foes back and absorbs projectiles. After a duration, it detonates, healing nearby allies.
- Lesser Symbol of Protection (Protector's Restoration) — Symbol. Create a symbol that gives protection to you and your allies.
- Lesser Symbol of Resolution (Zealot's Resolution) — Symbol. Sear a mystic symbol into the target area, damaging foes and granting resolution to allies.
- Lesser Seed of Life (Verdant Etching) — Celestial Avatar. Summon a seed that heals and cleanses nearby allies of conditions when it blossoms.
- Lesser Well of Blood (Ritual of Life) — Summon a well of blood to heal nearby allies.
- Projectile finishers with a light field only cleanse conditions from the character launching the projectile if that person is within melee range of target. Otherwise, only those in the path of the projectile after it enters the light field are cleansed.