From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Game link
Blind and confuse nearby foes while you gain chaos aura. Chaos aura grants you a random boon and inflicts your foe with a random condition whenever you are struck.
- Chaos Aura (5s): Give yourself random boons and your foe random conditions whenever you are struck.
- Confusion on Cast (5s): 165 Damage, 148 Damage on Skill Use3
- Blindness on Cast (5s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- Protection When Hit (3s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Regeneration When Hit (3s): 390 Heal
- Swiftness When Hit (5s): +33% Movement Speed
- Weakness on Attackers (3s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, +50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Confusion on Attackers (5s): 55 Damage, 49 Damage on Skill Use
- Cripple on Attackers (3s): -50% Movement Speed
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
— In-game description
- Ineptitude — Interrupting a foe inflicts blind, and blinding a foe inflicts confusion. This trait can only activate on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Illusionary Membrane — While you have regeneration, condition damage you deal is increased, and condition damage you take is reduced.
- Chaotic Transference — Chaos Armor grants protection when cast. When you gain protection, also gain regeneration.
- Chaotic Potency — Gain condition damage. Gain additional condition damage while wielding a staff. Staff and trident skills gain reduced recharge.
- Chaotic Persistence — Gain concentration and expertise while affected by regeneration.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- The boon/condition trigger uses an internal cooldown of one second.
- The chance of each boon or condition being applied is random.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|May 11, 2021||
|October 15, 2019||
|February 22, 2017||
|January 26, 2016||
|December 01, 2015||
|October 21, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|July 09, 2013||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: