From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Chaos Aura (5s): Give yourself random boons and your foe random conditions whenever you are struck.
- Protection (5s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Regen (3s): 390 Heal
- Swiftness (5s): 33% Movement Speed
- Weakness (3s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, 50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Confusion (5s): 50 Damage, 50 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 96 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
- Cripple (3s): -50% Movement Speed
- Radius: 240
— In-game description [?]
- The boon/condition trigger uses an internal cooldown of one second.
- The chance of each boon or condition being applied is random.
- Though aura isn't in the name, it is in fact an aura.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 22, 2017||
|January 26, 2016||
|December 01, 2015||
|October 21, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|July 09, 2013||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: