Unblockable is a property of attack skills which prevents the attack from being blocked, and in case of ranged attacks, reflected or otherwise destroyed by effects of skills. Unblockable is also an effect, currently only available from Signet of Might, "Nothing Can Save You!", and Phase Traversal, making attacks for the duration unblockable. Skills that block will be ignored and effects that trigger on blocking will not trigger against unblockable attacks. Unblockable skills can be evaded by dodging or other effects, aside from the ones that cannot be evaded by any means.
Most skills that only apply conditions or control effects (and are not projectiles) are unblockable.
Weapon skills that are unblockable
- All Aura effects, except Magnetic Aura's
- Frozen Ground
- Magnetic Grasp
- Static Field
- Unsteady Ground
- Glue Shot
- Static Shield (the stun triggered)
- Line of Warding
- Ring of Warding
- Zealot's Flame (the burning applied)
- Deflecting Shot
- Chaos Armor (conditions applied by the effect)
- Mirror Blade
- Temporal Curtain (the cripple applied)
- Wail of Doom
- Call of the Wild (causes pet's attacks to be unblockable)
- Choking Gas
- Larcenous Strike (with Flanking Strike)
- Shadow Shot (the projectile portion)
- Call to Arms
- Frigid Blitz
- Envoy of Exuberance (heal and boons cannot be blocked)
Underwater weapon skills that are unblockable
Utility skills that are unblockable
- Blast Gyro Tag
- Box of Nails
- Glue Bomb
- Slick Shoes
- Throw Mine
- Sanctuary (the knockback triggered on enemies)
- Test of Faith
- Arcane Thievery
- Signet of Midnight
- Corrosive Poison Cloud
- Corrupt Boon
- Spectral Wall
- All wells.
- "Nothing Can Save You!" (causes attacks to be unblockable when activated)
- Signet of the Hunt
- Flame Trap
- Frost Trap
- Muddy Terrain
- "Sic 'Em!"
- Spike Trap
- Viper's Nest
- Blinding Powder
- Needle Trap
- Shadow Trap
- Smoke Screen
- "Fear Me!"
- "On My Mark!"
- Signet of Might (causes attacks to be unblockable when activated)
- Phase Traversal (causes attacks to be unblockable when activated)
- Vengeful Hammers
- Banish Enchantment
Elite skills that are unblockable
- Entangle (only the vines' attacks, the initial attack of the skill can be blocked)
- Basilisk Venom
- Reaper of Grenth
Skills with special conditions that are unblockable
- Magnetic Shield (from Conjure Earth Shield)
- Static Field (from Conjure Lightning Hammer)
- Acid Bomb (from Elixir Gun)
- Analyze (toolbelt from Utility Goggles)
- Magnet (from Tool Kit)
- Orbital Strike (toolbelt from Elite Mortar Kit)
- Poison Grenade (from Grenade Kit)
- Tornado (from Elixir X)
- Hunter's Verdict
- Dark Path (from Death Shroud)
- Grim Specter (from Lich Form)
- Poison Gas (Spider pet skill)
- Most projectile siege weapons skills
- Glacial Heart — Critical hits with hammers chill enemies. Hammer recharge is reduced.
- Soul Marks — Marks generate life force when triggered. Marks are unblockable.
- Clarion Bond — Cast Lesser Call of the Wild when you swap pets. (causes pet's attacks to be unblockable)
- Malicious Reprisal — When you block or one of your attacks is blocked, your next attacks will be unblockable and deal increased damage.
- Reckless Dodge — Damage foes at the end of a dodge roll.
- Death from Above — Damage and launch foes when you take falling damage. Take less damage from falling.
- Signet Mastery — Signets gain reduced recharge and grant a stacking ferocity boon on use. Cast Lesser Signet of Might whenever you strike a foe below the health threshold.
- There are a few fields and NPC skills that ignore this property and block "unblockable" projectiles regardless.