From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Phantasmal Fury — Your phantasms have fury.
- Sharper Images — Illusions inflict bleeding on critical hits.
- Persisting Images — Phantasms have increased health and spawn with retaliation.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms gain distortion briefly upon creation. Illusions gain protection when you activate a shatter skill.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Phantasms grant regeneration to nearby allies. Whenever you summon a phantasm, cast Signet of Inspiration.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms attack more often.
- Illusionist's Celerity - Reduces recharge on illusion-summoning skills.
- Chronophantasma — Your phantasms are resummoned after the first time they are shattered.
(Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
- When used underwater, the activation is second. ½
- Skill use every 2.5 seconds with cast time of 0.5 seconds. With Phantasmal Haste, skill use every 2.2 seconds.
- Prefers to bounce to allies instead of amongst enemies.
- Strikes up to 3 enemies if no allies are in range.
- Will not bounce back to allies or foes already struck.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The disenchanter has a weapon strength midpoint of 690.5.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 18, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|December 03, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: