— In-game description [?]
Traits that affect grenades
Traits that affect all explosives
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 26, 2016
- Grenade Kit: Grenade damage instances will now additively indicate the total damage dealt to a target as grenades strike them instead of displaying each grenade separately.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- This skill has been redesigned.
- It will no longer leave pulsing poison fields.
- The impact of the grenades will now each poison nearby foes for 8 seconds.
- All skills in the grenade kit have had their range updated from 1200 to 900.
- All grenade skills now throw 3 grenades by default.
| May 20, 2014
- Added an unblockable skill fact.
| April 15, 2014
- Reduced the poison duration per pulse from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Grenade Kit:
- Fixed a bug that caused grenades to explode twice before being destroyed when used under water.
- Added a skill fact for number of grenades to all grenade skills.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented grenades from having any effect if they directly hit certain destructible structures.
- Updated the description of this skill to be more accurate.
| November 26, 2013
- These grenades now display a red ring for enemies and a combo ring for allies.
| March 26, 2013
- Grenades no longer require the player to have line of sight of the target area to throw them.
| December 14, 2012
- Grenade kit damage is now equal in PvP and PvE.
- Flash grenades and poison grenades now do damage when they explode.
| November 15, 2012
- The projectile speed of all grenades has been increased by 10-15%.
| October 07, 2012
- Grenades now have the same cast time underwater as they do on land.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Poison Grenade has been added to the game.