Ring of Warding
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Create a ring around you that foes cannot cross. Trapped enemies cannot exit the ring while it is active.
— In-game description [?]
- This skill cannot be cast while moving.
- This skill can be combined with Judge's Intervention to create the effect near the foe, after the initial teleportation.
- This does not work flawlessly, so it is advisable to teleport at about 50% of the skill's cast.
- Can be escaped with a stun break skill after the initial push.
- The player and allies can enter and exit the ring while it is active.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 19, 2016||
|November 26, 2013||
|December 03, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: