Minions explode in a cloud of poison when they die. This effect also triggers when you are downed. When you kill an enemy, summon a Jagged Horror minion to fight by your side.
Jagged Horror Summon Recharge: 15 s
- Jagged Horror Lifetime Duration: 30s
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
| March 16, 2015
- This trait will now remain active when the necromancer enters the downed state.
| April 15, 2014
- Reanimator: This trait has been merged into Death Nova.
- Summon a jagged horror whenever you kill a foe.
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from properly activating when a player is down.
| June 25, 2013
- Minions now deal damage when Death Nova is triggered.
| May 28, 2013
- Now functions with Necrotic Traversal.
| November 15, 2012
- This skill now properly activates when using Taste of Death and Putrid Explosion.
- The internal cooldown has been removed.
- This skill's field duration is now 4 seconds, and the rate it pulses has been increased to every 2 seconds.
- Its poison duration is 5 seconds per pulse.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Death Nova has been added to the game.