Toss Elixir R
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Alchemical Tinctures — Throwing or consuming elixirs removes conditions from those affected. Your boon duration is increased.
- HGH — Elixirs grant might, have reduced recharge, and have increased duration.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Recharge of your tool belt skills is reduced.
- This skill pulses once per second, for a total of 10 pulses. Each pulse adds 17% of the Downed player's health to their Downed State bar. It heals significantly less on NPCs.
- This skill removes 1 condition on the initial hit, the pulses do not remove conditions afterwards.
- If timed right this skill can be used to revive oneself.
- When combined with Inertial Converter, it is possible to revive yourself twice. Toss Elixir R before 25% health and revive. Then when revived, it will be recharged.
- This skill isn't ground targeted when underwater, and has detonation sequence.
- When underwater, the following fact replaces first one on land:
- Heal Downed Allies(6s): %
- 'R' could signify 'Recover' or 'Revive'.