From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the Engineer skill. For the environmental weapon skill, see Throw Mine (Old Mine).
— In-game description [?]
- Steel-Packed Powder — Explosions cause vulnerability.
- Explosive Powder — Improves damage from explosions. Turrets explode and knock back foes when destroyed.
- Shrapnel — Explosions have a chance to cripple and cause bleeding.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Recharge of your tool belt skills is reduced.
- This skill causes 132 Defiance Bar damage.
- Mines are proximity-triggered, but the engineer may also Detonate them remotely.
- On land, Throw Mine is a ground-targeted skill. Underwater, Throw Mine is a normal use skill, with the mine deploying directly on the player.
- Mines last for 60 seconds, and then disappear.
- If this skill is used outside of combat and then replaced by another utility skill, the mine will remain in place.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 19, 2016||
|January 27, 2015||
|April 15, 2014||
|May 28, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: