— In-game description [?]
- The glue puddle is created by a slow-moving projectile, meaning that the user might need to lead their target. The puddle reapplies cripple every second for its full duration.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 26, 2016
- Cripple now applies on the initial impact of the projectile.
- Immobilize duration has been increased from 1 second to 1.5 seconds.
- Cripple duration has been increased from 1 second to 2 seconds.
- Fixed a bug in which increased condition duration was not applied when the Chemical Rounds trait was equipped.
| September 09, 2014
- Increased projectile velocity by 50%.
| July 15, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to display an ambiguous description when traited with Rifled Barrels.
| December 10, 2013
- Added a skill fact for pulses.
| April 30, 2013
- Added an unblockable skill fact to this skill to represent its actual nature.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Glue Shot has been added to the game.