Glyph of Renewal
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
|Renewal of Fire||Glyph||3¼||165||Revive an ally; you're revived the next time you're downed.|
|Renewal of Water||Glyph||3¼||165||Revive an ally with full health.|
|Renewal of Air||Glyph||3¼||165||Revive and teleport an ally to your location.|
|Renewal of Earth||Glyph||3¼||165|| Revive allies around you|
- Like all revival skills, this only affects downed players and can also revive dead NPCs.
- The attunement effect is determined at the beginning of activation, attunement swapping does not change the attunement effect.
- When used underwater, the glyph is a point-blank area of effect skill, instead of ground-targeted.
- The skill heals downed players for a certain amount, thus if their health is extremely low it will not revive them.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 19, 2016||
|May 20, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 06, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|October 07, 2012||
|September 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.