From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Fire multiple arrows at your foe.
— In-game description [?]
- Lead the Wind — Your longbow and harpoon-gun skills pierce and recharge faster. Striking foes beyond the range threshold grants boons.
- The projectiles fly in a small arc and can actually hit targets outside of the maximum range.
- Each separate projectile has a damage coefficient of 0.375.
- Movement does not interrupt the channeling of this skill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|July 23, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.