From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the ranger's second longbow attack. For other uses, see Rapid Fire (disambiguation).
- Ranger (skill list)
- Activ. type
- Game link
Fire multiple arrows at your foe.
- Damage (10x): 1,440 (3.75)?
- Damage (10x): 1,060 (2.75)?
- Vulnerability (10s): +10% Incoming Damage, +10% Incoming Condition Damage10
- Vulnerability (6s): +10% Incoming Damage, +10% Incoming Condition Damage10
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile (20% chance)
- Range: 1,500
— In-game description
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Lead the Wind — Your longbow and harpoon-gun skills pierce and recharge faster. Striking foes beyond the range threshold grants boons.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- The projectiles fly in a small arc and can actually hit targets outside of the maximum range.
- Each separate projectile has a damage coefficient of 0.375.
- Movement does not interrupt the channeling of this skill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|July 23, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.