From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the ranger's second longbow attack. For other uses, see Rapid Fire (disambiguation).
Fire multiple arrows at your foe.
— In-game description [?]
- Lead the Wind — While wielding a longbow, your attack speed is increased and your arrows pierce. Longbow and Harpoon Gun skills recharge faster.
- The projectiles fly in a small arc and can actually hit targets outside of the maximum range.
- Each separate projectile has a damage coefficient of 0.375.
- Movement does not interrupt the channeling of this skill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|July 23, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.