Must both disciplines be 'owned' by the same character?
I have earned L400 Leatherworker on my Ranger, but I got to L400 Huntsman on a different character. It seems the Huntsman skill is needed here only for making the 500 Ancient Wood Planks. Can I craft the planks by my existing Huntsman? What if a player bought the planks instead? (which would take >40 gold) --Gold Recluse (talk) 08:28, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
- Nope, the gifts are account bound, so you could make the Gift of Wood (huntsman) on one character and the Gift of Nature (leatherworker) on a different character. And it doesn't matter where you get the ingredients from to craft them. —Dr Ishmael 12:33, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
How to Make Kudzu (by Khally.5034)
Components of Making the Legendary Longbow Weapon Kudzu
1. Gift of Mastery A. Bloodstone Shard - Purchased from Mystic Force Attendant for 200 Skill Points. B. 250 Obsidian Shards - i. Laurel Merchants - 3 Laurels for 3 Obsidian Shards ii. Festival Rewards - 100 Festival Tokens (Festival Awards Vendor, Grand Piazza, Lion's Arch) iii. Priory Historian - one Shard for 96 copper + 50 Bandit Crests; 5 Shards for 250 Bandit Crests and 4 Silver + 80 Copper (Silverwastes, Camp Resolve) iv. Various Quartermasters around the Silverwastes for the same rate v. Tactician Deathstrider - 2100 karma for one Shard/21,000 karma for 10 Shards (Cathedral of Glorious Victory, Straits of Devastation) C. Gift of Exploration - Two rewarded upon 100% world completion D. Gift of Battle - Achieving the rank of Battle Master in WvW, i.e. reaching at least level 14
2. Gift of Fortune A. 77 Mystic Clovers - i. Using the Mystic Forge, one can create a single Clover at a time using the following ingredients: 1 Obsidian Shard, 1 Mystic Coin, 1 Glob of Ectoplasm, and 6 Philosopher's Stones (Purchasable from any Mystic Forge Vendor at a rate of 10 Philosopher's Stone per Skill Point) ii. The Mystic Forge can also be used to create 10 Mystic Clovers at a time (with variable success) with the following ingredients: 10 Obsidian Shards, 10 Mystic Coins, 10 Globs of Ectoplasm and 10 Crystals (for sale at a Mystic Forge Attendant at a rate of 5 Crystals for 3 Skill Points) NOTE: Using the Mystic Forge to create Mystic Clovers DOES NOT guarantee their creation (see the Guild Wars 2 wiki for other possible outcomes) B. 250 Globs of Ectoplasm C. Gift of Magic i. 250 Vials of Powerful Blood ii. 250 Powerful Venom Sacs iii. 250 Elaborate Totems iv. 250 Piles of Crystalline Dust D. Gift of Might i. 250 Vicious Fangs ii. 250 Armoured Scales iii. 250 Vicious Claws iv. 250 Ancient Bones
3. Gift of Kudzu A. Gift of Wood i. 250 Seasoned Wood Planks ii. 250 Hard Wood Planks iii. 250 Elder Wood Planks iv. 250 Ancient Wood Planks B. Gift of Nature i. 250 Omnomberries ii. Gift of Thorns a. 500 Deadly Blooms, which are a currency available for completing the Twilight Arbour dungeon in explorable mode b. Available from Valiant Saerequel located in Postern Ward, Lion's Arch iii. 250 Ancient Wood Planks iv. 250 Cured Hardened Leather Squares C. 100 Icy Runestones - Available for purchase by Rojan the Penitant, located in Frostgorge Sound, between Earthshake Basin and Frostwalk Tundra 1. One Icy Runestone costs 1 Gold Piece 2. 10 Icy Runestones costs 10 Gold Pieces D. Superior Sigil of Celerity 1. One Orichalcum Ingot 2. One Glob of Ectoplasm 3. One Pile of Putrid Essence
4. Leaf of Kudzu, an exotic level 80 longbow which serves as the precursor for the finished product of Kudzu
Notes: 1. Most, if not all, of these items are subject to change at any time. This recipe reflects the correct way to create the legendary longbow Kudzu at this time. 2. If this list represents errors of any kind, please kindly report them to me and I will change the list immediately. (This includes spelling/grammatical errors.) 3. Please note that this list does not reflect the order in which these things should be accomplished. 4. Please do not be disheartened. Remember that you leave a trail of flowers behind you when you with this weapon equipped. Flowers are not to be underestimated. (Khally (talk) 09:53, 15 June 2015 (UTC))
The price of the bloodstone shard is still in skill points rather than spirt shards.
- The Dryad Bow has already been incorporated into this game via the Living Short Bow. G R E E N E R 16:42, 3 December 2015 (UTC)
Insert feedback text here --126.96.36.199 07:20, 1 March 2016 (UTC)
Kudzu will replace the throw animation of dragonhunter's spear of justice
Article states that bow makes a birdsong sound when used. This is untrue as of 9/26/17 when I crafted mine. Please change article or explain why mine doesn't not have this sound effect.