From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Push back your foe with a point-blank shot. The closer they are, the farther it pushes them back.
— In-game description
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Moment of Clarity — Gain an attack of opportunity for you and your pet on interrupting a foe. Daze and stun durations that you inflict last longer. This trait can only grant an attack of opportunity against enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Lead the Wind — Your longbow and harpoon-gun skills pierce and recharge faster. Striking foes beyond the range threshold grants boons.
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage and recharge faster. Gain fury when you disable a foe.
- Debilitating Blows — Disabling a foe applies conditions to that foe based on your current state. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Enhancing Impact — Disabling a foe grants you boons based on your current state. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- The projectile flies in a small arc and can actually hit targets outside of the maximum range.
- If an enemy reflects the arrow, the player is knocked back instead.
- The damage and push count as separate strikes; single-attack block skills such as Counterblow will prevent the damage, but not the push.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 16, 2019||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|November 04, 2014||
|July 23, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.