From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Opportunist — Gain fury and adrenaline when you immobilize a target.
- Bloodlust — You have a chance to inflict bleeding on critical hits, and bleeds that you apply last longer.
- Leg Specialist — Immobilize a target when you cripple them with a skill. Deal increased strike damage to foes affected with movement-impairing conditions.
- Crack Shot — Warrior ranged weapon skills gain reduced recharge, and their weapon skill 1 attacks are enhanced.
- It has a piercing effect while traveling to the target meaning that foes in between yourself and the target will get hit as well.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|February 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- During production of the game, this skill was originally slotted as the warrior longbow burst skill.