From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Festival Tokens)Jump to navigationJump to search
Double-click to consume.
Double-click to add a Festival Token to your wallet.
— In-game description
- 1 Acquisition
- 2 Vendors
- 3 Note
- 4 Trivia
- Dropped by foes within The Crown Pavilion.
- Dropped by Queen's Gauntlet opponents. More Festival Tokens are dropped with gambits active.
- Dropped by enemies throughout Tyria.
- Bounty of the Festival (discontinued)
- Crystal Collection: Bronze
- Crystal Collection: Gold
- Crystal Collection: Silver
- Festival Welcome Gift (discontinued)
- Flying Dolyak: Bronze
- Flying Dolyak: Gold
- Flying Dolyak: Silver
- Gauntlet Chance (discontinued)
- Gnashblade Zephyrite Supply Box
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Expert: Bronze
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Expert: Gold
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Expert: Silver
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Master: Bronze
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Master: Gold
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Master: Silver
- Pavilion Pursuit: Bronze
- Pavilion Pursuit: Gold
- Pavilion Pursuit: Silver
- Skimmer Slalom: Bronze
- Skimmer Slalom: Gold
- Skimmer Slalom: Silver
- Zephyr Sanctum Supply Box (discontinued)
- Zephyrite Curio Box
- Zephyrite Supply Box
|Watchknight Wrecker||Daily Festival of the Four Winds||0|
|Destroy disguised watchknight in the Crown Pavilion.
||Slayed 15 Watchknights||0|
|Faster than Four Winds||Daily Festival of the Four Winds||0|
|Finish a festival race in Labyrinthine Cliffs or Crown Pavilion.
||1 Race Completed||0|
|Spectral Hand of the Market||Four Winds Customs||5|
|Purchase and open mystery bags from Drooburt in the Labyrinthine Cliffs bazaar.
||Opened 10 Mystery Bags||5|
|Boss of Bosses||Four Winds Customs||5|
|Complete 5 Boss Blitz meta-events in the Crown Pavilion.
||5 Boss Blitz Meta-Events Completed||5|
|Master of Markets||Four Winds Customs||5|
|Trade with vendors in the Labyrinthine Cliffs for Zephyrite Supply Boxes, and open the boxes.
||Opened 20 Zephyrite Supply Boxes||5|
|Ace Racer||Four Winds Customs||5|
|Finish 3 festival races in the Labyrinthine Cliffs or Crown Pavilion.
||3 Races Finished||5|
- Completing any of the following events:
- Absorb the essence from charged crystals for Ixcic's Sparkling Effervescence
- Boss Blitz (80)
- Boss Blitz (60)
- Boss Blitz (40)
- Collect as much loot as possible before time runs out! (30-36)
- Collect as much loot as possible before time runs out! (40-45)
- Collect as much loot as possible before time runs out! (50-56)
- Collect as much loot as possible before time runs out! (50)
- Flying Dolyak: Reach the finish line! (3)
- Flying Dolyak: Reach the finish line! (2)
- Flying Dolyak: Reach the finish line!
- Participate in Trader Owens's "Flying Dolyak" race to the top of Labyrinthine Cliffs!
- Skimmer Slalom: Reach the finish line! (3)
- Skimmer Slalom: Reach the finish line! (2)
- Skimmer Slalom: Reach the finish line!
- Skimmer Slalom: Reach the finish line! (40)
- Use water balloons to try and put out the flame effigy (30-36)
- Completing any of the following activities:
- Dropped from enemies in Tyria
|Blood Ruby (50)||Consumable||Exotic|
|Chest of Legendary Shards||Container||Exotic|
|Fire Orchid Blossom (50)||Consumable||Exotic|
|Fresh Winterberry (50)||Consumable||Masterwork|
|Jade Shard (50)||Consumable||Exotic|
|Orrian Pearl (50)||Consumable||Exotic|
|Petrified Wood (50)||Consumable||Exotic|
|Tyrian Exchange Voucher||Container||Rare|
|Queen's Gauntlet Entrance Ticket (5)||Trophy||Rare||20+|
|Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Axe||Axe||Exotic||2 +|
|Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Dagger||Dagger||Exotic||2 +|
|Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Focus||Focus||Exotic||2 +|
|Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Greatsword||Greatsword||Exotic||2 +|
|Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Hammer||Hammer||Exotic||2 +|
|Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Longbow||Longbow||Exotic||2 +|
|Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Mace||Mace||Exotic||2 +|
|Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Pistol||Pistol||Exotic||2 +|
|Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Rifle||Rifle||Exotic||2 +|
|Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Scepter||Scepter||Exotic||2 +|
|Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Shield||Shield||Exotic||2 +|
|Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Staff||Staff||Exotic||2 +|
|Sun-Blessed Zephyrite Sword||Sword||Exotic||2 +|
- Vendors only accept the wallet currency; tokens in inventory must be consumed first.
- Players are able to repeat the loot, event and activity methods as many times as they like to acquire more Festival Tokens.
- Since the June 25th, 2019 update, Festival Tokens can now be consumed to deposit them in the Wallet.