From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Festival Tokens are the primary currency of the Festival of the Four Winds. They are obtainable through a variety of content and can used to purchase a variety of rare items.“
Double-click to consume.
Double-click to add a Festival Token to your wallet.
— In-game description
- Completing events during Festival of the Four Winds:
- Defeating Queen's Gauntlet opponents (more with gambits active)
- From activities:
- Drop from foes in The Crown Pavilion
- Bounty of the Festival (discontinued)
- Crystal Collection: Bronze
- Crystal Collection: Gold
- Crystal Collection: Silver
- Festival Welcome Gift (discontinued)
- Flying Dolyak: Bronze
- Flying Dolyak: Gold
- Flying Dolyak: Silver
- Gauntlet Chance (discontinued)
- Gnashblade Zephyrite Supply Box
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Expert: Bronze
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Expert: Gold
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Expert: Silver
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Master: Bronze
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Master: Gold
- Labyrinthine Cliffs Griffon Master: Silver
- Pavilion Pursuit: Bronze
- Pavilion Pursuit: Gold
- Pavilion Pursuit: Silver
- Skimmer Slalom: Bronze
- Skimmer Slalom: Gold
- Skimmer Slalom: Silver
- Zephyr Sanctum Supply Box
- Zephyrite Curio Box
- Zephyrite Supply Box
- Dropped from enemies in Tyria
- Participate in Trader Owens's "Flying Dolyak" race to the top of Labyrinthine Cliffs!
- Absorb the essence from charged crystals for Ixcic's Sparkling Effervescence
- Vendors only accept the wallet currency; tokens in inventory must be consumed first.
- Players are able to repeat the loot, event and activity methods as many times as they like to acquire more Festival Tokens.
- Since the June 25th, 2019 update, Festival Tokens can now be consumed to deposit them in the Wallet.