Takes effect immediately upon receipt.
Double-click to add an Ancient Coin to your wallet.
— In-game description
As wallet currency:
Acquired by opening hidden chests in content released prior to the current expansion. Can be traded with Ancient Coin Collectors for rewards.
— In-game description
- Chest (Cantha Darkness) (chance)
- Chest (Cantha) (guaranteed)
- Chest of Grand Valdhertz Riches (9) (guaranteed)
- Chest of Valdhertz Riches (guaranteed)
- Glorious Canthan Chest (1-3) (guaranteed)
- Grand Canthan Chest (5-6) (guaranteed)
- Grand Chest (The Echovald Wilds) (4-10) (guaranteed)
- Grand Jade Tech Chest (4-6) (guaranteed)
- Jade Tech Chest (guaranteed)
- Magnificent Chest (Cantha Darkness) (7-10) (guaranteed)
- Magnificent Chest (The Echovald Wilds) (4-10) (guaranteed)
- Magnificent Chest (Trial of the Elders) (7-10) (guaranteed)
- Old Kaineng Vault Chest (7-10) (guaranteed)
- Unnamed Chest (Silent Sands) (16-18) (guaranteed)
|Playing with the Infants||Delve into the Haze||4|
|Play with all of the shrine guardian infants in Gyala Delve at least once.Our guardians said we could play here!
||Played with 5 Shrine Guardian Infants||1|
|Played with 10 Shrine Guardian Infants||1|
|Played with 15 Shrine Guardian Infants||1|
|Played with 20 Shrine Guardian Infants||1|
|Spiritual Childcare||Seitung Province||10|
|Play with all shrine guardian infants in Shing Jea at least once.
||Played with 10 Shrine Guardian Infants||1|
|Played with 17 Shrine Guardian Infants||1|
|Played with 24 Shrine Guardian Infants||2|
|Played with 31 Shrine Guardian Infants||3|
|Played with 38 Shrine Guardian Infants||3|
|Little Foxes in the Big City||New Kaineng City||10|
|Play with all shrine guardian infants in New Kaineng City at least once.
||Played with 7 Shrine Guardian Infants||1|
|Played with 14 Shrine Guardian Infants||1|
|Played with 21 Shrine Guardian Infants||2|
|Played with 28 Shrine Guardian Infants||3|
|Played with 35 Shrine Guardian Infants||3|
|What Did the Shrine Guardians Say?||The Echovald Wilds||10|
|Played with all shrine guardian infants in the Echovald Wilds at least once."We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."
- Prior to the August 22, 2023 game update, this currency was named Unusual Coin and used to be rewarded only for chests and activities in Cantha.
- The following mail is sent to players that possessed Unusual Coins when logging to the game for the first time after the August 22, 2023 game update.
Chin-Hwa, Collector of Ancient Coins
Society of Coin Collectors Announcement
Dearest fellow coin enthusiasts,
I hope this letter reaches you all in the heartiest of health. For those who could not attend our latest symposium on unusual coins, I bear tidings of a recent change in categorization that you should all become immediately aware of.
To be brief : your current collections of unusual coins have been recatagorized as ancient coins. I will still happily trade for your ancient coins as I once did when we called them "unusual." I will also gladly take any new unusual coins you may find in exchange for my ancient coins, so have no fear of missing out!
The society has deemed that all coins in more recently discovered territories shall be called unusual coins until such time that they have been property examined and catalogued, at which point they shall also be reclassified as ancient coins. Collectors of unusual coins will no doubt make themselves known in such locations and offer interesting new incentives to trade with them.This system of discovery and reclassification shall continue in perpetuity. Or until the society changes its mind. Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you all at the next symposium.
—Chin-Hwa, Collector of Ancient Coins